TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1: TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website and platform is owned and operated by TRUSTED INC. HOLDINGS LIMITED, registered at 2nd
Floor Queen’s Centre, 60 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong (“Company” or “Trusted”). Trusted and the
https://www.trustedintrading.com website are trademarks owned by Trusted. These terms set forth the terms and
conditions under which You or the entity you represent (“You” or “Client”) may use the website and the services
provided by Trusted. This is the user agreement (“Agreement”) that governs your use of this website and the
provision of the services we provide you. These terms govern our offering of products and services, your ordering,
the delivery, the provided warranties and all services that are related thereto
You hereby accept and understand that Company is conducting social media, marketing and Know-Your-Customer
activities by way of creating a multi-profile social media platform, which creates a trusted environment for
individual and corporate users, helping companies, projects and other users adhere to regulatory parameters in the
world of cryptocurrency and finance. The Company is especially not advising on or providing trading services,
despite the suggestive name of “TrustedIn Trading” or any other references or suggestions made in connection with
ARTICLE 2: REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF TRUSTED
- Trusted is: (i) a duly formed, validly existing company in good standing; and (ii) has all requisite power
and authority to carry on its business and to execute, deliver and satisfy its obligations under this
Agreement and such actions will not cause it to be in breach or violation of any contractual, legal or
regulatory duty or obligation.
- To the knowledge of Trusted, it is not in violation of its current certificate of incorporation or bylaws or any
material indenture or contract to which it is a party or by which it is bound, where, in each case, such
violation, individually, or together with all such violations, could reasonably be expected to have a material
adverse effect on Trusted.
- To the knowledge of Trusted, the performance and consummation of the transactions contemplated by this
Agreement do not and will not: (i) result in the acceleration of any material indenture or imposition of any
lien upon any property, asset or revenue of Trusted or the suspension, forfeiture, or nonrenewal of any
material permit, license or authorization applicable to Trusted, its business or operations.
- To the knowledge of Trusted, no consents or approvals are required in connection with the performance of
this Agreement other than Trusted’s corporate approvals and any qualifications or filings under applicable
- To the knowledge of Trusted: (i) there is no criminal or civil action or proceeding or governmental or
quasi-governmental investigation pending against it; and (ii) there is no criminal or civil action or
proceeding or governmental or quasi-governmental investigation pending against any constituent partner,
member, officer or director of Trusted that (as determined by Trusted in good faith) presents any material
likelihood of materially impairing the assets, status or function of Trusted.
- TRUSTED IS NOT DEALING IN SECURITIES. TRUSTED IS NOT DEALING IN FUTURES
CONTRACTS. TRUSTED IS NOT LEVERAGING FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING. TRUSTED IS
NOT ADVISING ON SECURITIES. TRUSTED IS NOT ADVISING ON FUTURES CONTRACTS.
TRUSTED IS NOT ADVISING ON CORPORATE FINANCE. TRUSTED IS NOT PROVIDING
AUTOMATED TRADING SERVICES. TRUSTED IS NOT PROVIDING SECURITIES MARGIN
FINANCING. TRUSTED IS NOT PROVIDING SERVICES RELATED TO ASSET MANAGEMENT.
TRUSTED IS NOT PROVIDING CREDIT RATING SERVICES.
- Trusted is a Know-Your-Customer and multi-profile social media platform.
ARTICLE 3: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 1: GENERAL TERMS
CLIENT HEREBY REPRESENTS, WARRANTS, ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT:
- Client has full legal capacity, power and authority to execute and deliver this Agreement and to perform
his, her or its obligations hereunder. If Client is an entity, its actions have been duly authorized. This
Agreement constitutes the valid and binding obligation of Client, enforceable in accordance with its terms,
except as limited by bankruptcy, insolvency or other laws of general application relating to or affecting the
enforcement of creditors’ rights generally and general principles of equity;
- Client has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters as to be capable of evaluating
the merits and risks of entering into this Agreement. Client has been afforded the opportunity to ask such
questions and obtain documents and information as it deems necessary to make a decision and has received
all information it has requested in connection with making such decision. Client has, independently and
based on such documents and information as it has deemed appropriate, made its own decision to contract
with Trusted, whatever that may entail;
- Client is not relying on Trusted or any of Trusted’s affiliates for any legal, tax or accounting advice and is
using its own advisors for its legal, tax and accounting advice. Other than as set forth in this Agreement as
having been authorized by Trusted, Client has not relied on any statements concerning Trusted or this
- Client acknowledges that none of Trusted or any affiliate representing Trusted has made any representation
to it with respect to the transaction contemplated by this Agreement;
- Client understands that Trusted is not a fundraising or trading platform, Trusted is not dealing securities,
Trusted is not giving financial advice, Trusted is not a broker-dealer or advisor for dealings related to
cryptocurrencies. No information on the Website and the “TrustedInTrading” platform (“Platform”) can
ever be deemed legal, financial or business advice; as such Client understands that it cannot rely on
information transmitted through Trusted or its affiliates when investing in other projects or making business
decisions. Client understands that Trusted is operating a KYC and multi-profile social media Platform, and
the sole purpose of this Platform is to create a better and safer environment for connecting with industry
- Client has carefully read, understands, and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in the this
Agreement, and has evidenced the foregoing by executing the Agreement by way of registration;
- Client has not and will not distribute or publish this Agreement or any advertisement or other offering
material in relation to the Trusted directly or indirectly to any person or in, into or within any jurisdiction or
- Client shall provide Trusted promptly with all information and documents required by Trusted in order to
conduct the KYC processes (with or without the assistance of Affiliated Parties or Third Parties employed
- This Agreement is made with Client in reliance upon Client’s representation to Trusted, which by Client’s
execution of this Agreement, Client hereby confirms, that it enters into this Agreement not as a nominee or
- Client hereby represents that any amount transferred to Trusted was not and is not directly or indirectly
derived from any activities that contravene any national or international laws and regulations, including
anti-money laundering, anti-bribery or anti-boycott laws and embargo rules or regulations;
- Client acknowledges that, to comply with anti-money laundering, Trusted may at any time require such
information as it deems necessary to establish the identity of Client and any Related Parties and may seek
to verify such identity and the source of funds. If Trusted deems it necessary, for other reasons, to comply
with anti-money laundering and related requirements applicable to Trusted, including, without limitation,
as a result of any delay or failure by Client or any Related Party to produce any information required for
identification, identity verification and/or source-of-funds confirmation purposes, Trusted may refuse to
approve any transaction and may return any funds received to the account from which such funds were sent
(unless such return is, in the judgment of Trusted, contrary to applicable law or regulation or contrary to the
dictate of law enforcement officials, in which case the funds may be blocked or retained). Client acknowledges that Trusted may refuse to make any distribution or other payment to Client if Trusted
determines, suspects, or is advised that such distribution or payment might result in a violation of any
applicable anti-money laundering or other laws or regulations by any person in any relevant jurisdiction, or
such refusal is considered by Trusted necessary or appropriate to ensure the compliance by Trusted with
any such laws or regulations in any relevant jurisdiction. Client acknowledges that Trusted may be required
to report transactions that raise suspicions of money laundering or other regulations’ violations and to
disclose the identity of Client and any Related Parties to appropriate government authorities.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that Trusted is relying on Client’s representations, warranties and
agreements herein as a condition to proceeding with the transaction and payment for services described in
this Agreement (the “Transaction”). Without such representations, warranties and agreements, Trusted
would not engage in the Transaction.
- This Agreement has been duly executed and delivered by the Client and constitutes a valid and binding
agreement of the Client, enforceable against the Client in accordance with their respective terms;
- Client agrees that neither Trusted nor any affiliate thereof shall have liability whatsoever to Client due to or
in connection with Client’s use or non-disclosure of the Information or otherwise as a result of the
transaction contemplated hereby, and Client hereby irrevocably waives any claim that it might have based
on the failure of Trusted to disclose the Information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing,
Client agrees that it shall not commence or pursue any litigation and hereby waives all claims against
Trusted and its affiliates based in whole or in part on any knowledge or information held by Trusted or its
affiliates, including, without limitation, any claims for breach of fiduciary duties;
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its
accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties
connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law, statute,
common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in
connection with our website or application, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or
results of the use of our website or application, any websites linked to it and any materials posted
on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted
management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
- The above does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our
liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other
liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
SECTION 2: LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
SUBSECTION 1: GENERAL
- Neither Trusted, nor any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, principals, members, managers, or
employees (collectively, the “Trusted Parties”) shall, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
incur any liability (i) in respect of any action taken upon any information provided to Trusted by Client or
for relying on any notice, consent, request, instructions, or other instrument believed in good faith to be
genuine or to be signed by properly authorized persons on behalf of Client, including any document
transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or (ii) for adhering to anti-money laundering obligations set out in
herein or otherwise or for adhering to any other legal requirement whether now or hereinafter in effective.
- Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Trusted Parties from and against any and all direct and
consequential loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ and accountants’
fees, whether incurred in an action between the parties hereto or otherwise) (each, a “Loss”) that Trusted or
any one of them may incur by reason of or in connection with (i) any misrepresentation made by Client or
any of Client’s agents, any breach of any representation or warranty of Client, or the failure by Client to
fulfill any of its covenants or agreements in this Agreement; (ii) the assertion of Client’s lack of proper
authorization from any beneficial owner(s) thereof to execute and perform the obligations under this
Agreement; and (iii) compliance with this Agreement or with any law, whether now or hereafter in effect,
that is designed to combat international terrorism or to detect criminal activity.
- NO RECOURSE UNDER OR UPON ANY OBLIGATION, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT
CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE HAD AGAINST ANY PAST, PRESENT OR
FUTURE STOCKHOLDER, OFFICER, DIRECTOR OR EMPLOYEE, AS SUCH, OF TRUSTED OR OF
ANY SUCCESSOR, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH TRUSTED OR ANY SUCCESSOR, UNDER
ANY RULE OF LAW, STATUTE OR CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION OR BY THE
ENFORCEMENT OF ANY ASSESSMENT OR BY ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE PROCEEDING OR
OTHERWISE, ALL SUCH LIABILITY BEING, BY ACCEPTANCE HEREOF AND AS PART OF THE
CONSIDERATION OF THE GRANT OF THE RIGHT BY THE COMPANY TO CLIENT, EXPRESSLY
WAIVED AND RELEASED.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Client releases the Trusted Parties from responsibility,
liability, claims, demands, and/or Damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and
unknown (including, but not limited to, claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between
Client and Trusted Parties and the acts or omissions of third parties.
- Client expressly waives any statute or common law principles that would otherwise limit the coverage of
this release to include only those claims which Client may know or suspect to exist in favor of Client at the
time of agreeing to this release. The amount that Client pays for the services is exclusive of all applicable
taxes. Client is solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to the services rendered herein.
Client is responsible for withholding, collecting, reporting and remitting the correct taxes arising from the
acquisition of any tokens to the appropriate tax authorities. None of Trusted Parties bear liability or
responsibility with respect to any tax consequences to Client arising from the acquisition, sale or trading of
the cryptographic tokens or other digital currencies, coins, assets that are brought to the attention of the
Client via Trusted in any way.
SUBSECTION 2: LIMITATION OF TRUSTED PARTIES' LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
- in no event will any of Trusted Parties be liable for any Damages arising out of or in any way
related to this Agreement, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract, tort
(including simple negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), or any other legal or equitable
theory (even if the party has been advised of the possibility of such Damages and regardless of
whether such Damages were foreseeable); and
- in no event will the aggregate liability of the Trusted Parties (jointly), whether in contract,
warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), or other theory, arising
out of or relating to this Agreement exceed the amount you pay to Trusted.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Client disclaims any right or cause of action against any
of the Trusted Parties of any kind in any jurisdiction that would give rise to any Damages whatsoever, on
the part of any Trusted Party.
- Trusted will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the
delay or failure results from any cause beyond Trusted's reasonable control.
- If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to Client, the
limitations will apply to Client only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Client understands and agrees that it is Client's obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation
relevant to his country of domicile concerning this Agreement and that Trusted Parties should not accept
any liability for any illegal usage, distribution or remittance of any assets, materials or information in
connection with this Agreement.
SUBSECTION 3: INDEMNIFICATION FOR LOSSES INCURRED BY A TRUSTED PARTY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Client will indemnify, defend and hold harmless and
reimburse Trusted Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, Damages, losses, costs
and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by a Trusted Party arising from or relating to:
Policy or the KYC/AML Policies;
- Any inaccuracy in any representation or warranty of Client;
- Client's violation of any rights of any other person or entity; and/or
- Any act or omission of Client that is negligent, unlawful or constitutes willful misconduct.
- FOR ANY WILFUL FAULT, WILFUL MISCONDUCT, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR CRIMINAL ACT
OR WRONGDOING PUNISHABLE BY THE APPLICABLE LAWS, TRUSTED TAKES FULL
RESPONSIBILITY AND CLIENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
OCCURRED DUE TO SUCH ACTIONS.
- Trusted reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defense, at Client's expense, of any claim subject
to indemnification under this Agreement.. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other
indemnities set forth in a written agreement between Client and Trusted.
SUBSECTION 4: FORCE MAJEURE - VIS MAJOR - ACTS OF GOD
- Trusted Parties shall not be liable and disclaims all liability to Client in connection with any force majeure
event, including acts of God, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical,
telecommunications, hardware, software or other utility failures, software or smart contract bugs or
weaknesses, earthquakes, storms, or other nature-related events, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders
of government, acts of terrorism or war, technological change, changes in interest rates or other monetary
conditions, and, for the avoidance of doubt, changes to any blockchain-related protocol, extreme price
volatility on the crypto markets, rules and regulations or delay/abandonment due to order of the Court
and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Trusted.
- If an event of force majeure occurs, the party injured hereto by the other’s inability to perform may elect to
suspend this Agreement, in whole or part, for the duration of the force majeure circumstances. The party
hereto experiencing the force majeure circumstances shall cooperate with and assist the injured party in all
reasonable ways to minimize the impact of force majeure on the injured party.
- Trusted (nor any Person acting on its behalf) shall have no liability or responsibility for failure to fulfill any
obligation under this Agreement so long as and to the extent to which the fulfillment of such obligation is
prevented, frustrated, hindered or delayed as a consequence of circumstances of Force Majeure; provided,
that (i) the Trusted (or any Person acting on its behalf) shall have exercised commercially reasonable efforts
to minimize the effect of Force Majeure on its obligations; and (ii) the nature, quality and standard of care
that the Trusted shall provide in delivering a Service after a Force Majeure shall be substantially the same
as the nature, quality and standard of care that the Trusted provides to its Affiliates and its other business
components with respect to such Service. In the event of an occurrence of a Force Majeure, the Trusted
shall give notice of suspension as soon as reasonably practicable to the other stating the date and extent of
such suspension and the cause thereof, and the Trusted shall resume the performance of such obligations as
soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of such cause.
SUBSECTION 5: LIMITATION ON CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF FRAUD CAUSED OR KNOWN BY Trusted PARTIES, Trusted SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ANTICIPATED OR
UNANTICIPATED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE PARTIES
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ON POTENTIAL DAMAGES WERE AN
ESSENTIAL ELEMENT IN SETTING CONSIDERATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
SECTION 3: KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER AND ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- Trusted reserves the right to conduct "Know Your Customer" and "Anti-Money Laundering" checks on
Clients(or Invitees at the relevant stage of the procedure) if deemed necessary or it becomes required by the
- Upon any Trusted Party’s request, Client shall immediately provide to respective Trusted Party information
and documents that such Trusted Party, in its sole discretion, deems necessary or appropriate to conduct
"Know Your Customer" and "Anti-Money Laundering" checks. Such documents may include, but are not
limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of associated individuals, government
identification cards or sworn statements.
- All payments by Clients under this document shall be made only in Client’s name, from a whitelisted,
digital wallet or bank account in good standing with international laws, not located in a country or territory
that falls under embargo or recent terrorist financing or activities.
- With respect to the aforementioned “Know Your Customer” and “Anti-Money Laundering” provisions of
this agreement, Trusted undertakes to ensure knowing its customers by obtaining satisfactory evidence of
their identity and having effective procedures to verify the authenticity of the information furnished by new
customers; to ensure that its business is conducted in conformity with high ethical standards, that laws and
regulations are adhered to, and that service is not provided where there is good reason to believe that
transactions are associated with money laundering activities. Trusted will cooperate fully with law
enforcement agencies by, among others, taking appropriate measures allowed by law if there are reasonable
grounds for suspecting money laundering. Trusted will adopt policies consistent with the principles set out
in this agreement, and ensure that its staff, wherever located, are informed of these policies and adequately
trained in matters covered herein. Trusted will implement specific procedures for customer identification,
record keeping and retention of transaction documents and reporting of covered and suspicious
- Client acknowledges that due to anti-money laundering requirements according to the laws of countries
within which Trusted operates, as well as Trusted’s own internal anti- money laundering policies, Trusted
may require further identification of Client and the source of funds before this Agreement can be processed,
monies can be accepted and / or processed.
- The Trusted Parties shall be held harmless and indemnified against any Loss arising as a result of a failure
to process this Agreement if any information that has been required by an indemnified party has not been
satisfactorily provided by Client.
- Client represents and warrants that it is not involved in any money laundering scheme and that acceptance
by Trusted of this Agreement and Client’s registration, together with acceptance of the appropriate
remittance, will not breach any applicable rules and regulations designed to avoid money laundering.
- Specifically, Client represents and warrants that all evidence of identity provided is genuine and all related
information furnished and to be furnished is accurate. Client agrees to notify Trusted promptly of any
change in information affecting the representations and warranties in any of the Agreements and / or
Policies applicable to Client within the scope of the Agreement.
SECTION 4: DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO
ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH US AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK
SUBSECTION 1: Applicable Law
This Agreement will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England,
without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the English law or any other jurisdiction)
that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
SUBSECTION 2: Informal Dispute Resolution
Client and Company shall cooperate in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or in connection
with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, breach or
termination, and any non-contractual obligation or other matter arising out of or in connection with it
("Disputes"). If the parties hereto are unable to resolve a Dispute within 90 days of notice of such Dispute
being received by all parties hereto, such Dispute shall be finally settled in arbitration proceeding as
stipulated in this section.
SUBSECTION 3: No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions
Any Dispute is personal to Client and Company and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration
and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding.
There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a
representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class
or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other
individual or group ofindividuals.
SUBSECTION 4: Arbitration Proceedings
- Any Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of the London Court of
International Arbitration in force on the date on which the arbitration is commenced, which Rules are
deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Article.
- The tribunal shall consist of three arbitrators. Each party hereto shall nominate one arbitrator. In the event
that either of the two parties hereto fails to nominate an arbitrator within 30 days after the commencement
of the arbitration proceedings, then the London Court of International Arbitration shall nominate an
arbitrator on behalf of the party or parties hereto which have failed to nominate an arbitrator. The third
arbitrator, who shall be the presiding arbitrator, shall be nominated by the two party-nominated arbitrators
within 30 days of the last of their appointments.
- The seat of the arbitration shall be London, the United Kingdom. The language of the arbitration shall be
English. Any award of the tribunal shall be final and binding from the day it is made.
- The parties hereto agree to keep confidential all matters relating to the arbitration, including related court
proceedings, to the greatest extent practicable.
SECTION 5: CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-DISCLOSURE
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, from and after the termination of this Agreement, the
parties shall not (and shall cause their respective agents and/or Affiliates not to) use or disclose any
information concerning this Agreement or the transactions contemplated herein to any third party except (i)
with the prior written consent of the other party; (ii) to any governmental body having jurisdiction to
require disclosure or to any arbitral body, to the extent required by same; (iii) as otherwise may be required
by law or legal process, including to legal and financial advisors in their capacity of advising a party in
such matters; (iv) during the course of litigation, so long as the disclosure of such terms and conditions are
restricted in the same manner as is the confidential information of other litigating parties; or (v) in
confidence to its legal counsel, accountants, banks and financing sources and their advisors in the normal
course of business or in connection with strategic or financial transactions; provided that, in (ii) through (v)
above, (a) each party shall use all legitimate and legal means available to minimize the disclosure to third
parties, including seeking a confidential treatment request or protective order whenever appropriate or
available; and (b) except for permitted disclosures to legal and financial advisors and accountants, a party
shall provide the other party with at least ten (10) Business Days’ prior written notice of such disclosure.
- Client further understands and warrants that he/she will not publish or disclose, or allow to be published or
disclosed, any confidential, trade and business information and / or Method contained within this
Agreement and any and all of its Exhibits, addendums, annexes, as well as any information or Method
contained in any confidential correspondence between the Parties to any Person without the prior written
authorization of Trusted.
- Violation of this Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure constitutes a material breach of this Agreement and will
result in the immediate termination thereof. Client understands and acknowledges that this breach enables
Trusted to claim compensation for damages in the amount of EUR 10.000 per day for as long as the breach
exists (“Penalty Clause”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, these Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure provisions are in place not only to
protect Trusted, but also to protect the privacy of the Clients.
SECTION 6: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Any notice required or permitted by this Agreement will be deemed sufficient when sent by email to the
relevant address listed on the signature page, as subsequently modified by written notice received by the
- Client shall inform Trusted of any change to its e-mail address ([email protected] or as displayed
on the website https://www.trustedintrading.com) by way of written notice.
- If and to the extent that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be
given no effect and shall be deemed not to be included in this Agreement, but everything else in this
Agreement shall continue to be binding.
- Client agrees to give timely notice (14 days within occurrence) to Trusted of changes in the information set
forth herein, including without limitation (i) any change in information affecting the representations and
warranties, (ii) any change in applicable law, or (iii) any other event coming to Client’s attention that is
reasonably likely to restrict Client’s ability to stay in this Agreement with Trusted. If requested by Trusted,
Client agrees to certify annually that no changes to the information provided have occurred except as
disclosed to Trusted.
- Client acknowledges and understands that the Trusted Parties may disclose to each other, to their affiliates
and to any service provider to Trusted or to any regulatory body in any applicable jurisdiction copies of
Client’s registration and any information concerning Client provided by Client to them and any such
disclosure shall not be treated as a breach of any restriction upon the disclosure of information imposed on
such person by law or otherwise.
- Client will have no legal or equitable rights, interests or claims in or to any specific property or assets of
Trusted as a result of this Agreement. To the extent that Client acquires a right to receive any payment from
Trusted in connection with this Agreement, such right shall be no greater than the right of an unsecured
general creditor of Trusted.
- All of the agreements, representations and warranties made by the Client in this Agreement shall survive
the execution of this Agreement by the Client.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts with the same effect as if the parties executing the
counterparts had all executed one counterpart. Client agrees to be bound by any affirmation, assent or
agreement that it transmits to Trusted or its affiliates by computer or other electronic devices, including
internet, telephone and wireless devices, including, but not limited to, any consent it gives to receive
communications from Trusted or any of its affiliates solely through electronic transmission. Client agrees
that when it clicks on an “I Agree,” “I Consent,” or other similarly worded button or entry field with its
mouse, keystroke or other device, Client’s agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable
against it and will be the legal equivalent of its handwritten signature on an agreement that is printed on
paper. Client agrees that Trusted and any of its affiliates may send Client electronic copies of any and all
SECTION 7: RESERVATION OF RIGHT TO CHANGE STRUCTURE
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Trusted may at any time change the
method of effecting the business combinations contemplated by this Agreement if and to the extent that it
deems such a change to be desirable. This may include the addition or removal of funds, branches and
similar entities to or from the Trusted group of companies.
of the Website of Trusted, the memorandums, as well as any other legal documentation that may bestow
rights, claims, titles and / or obligations to Clients. In the event that Trusted uses this right, Clients may
inform themselves of the changes on the website of Trusted, where always the latest version of documents
Information in this document and any of its annexes, addendums, amendments is confidential, proprietary and is legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the attention of the addressee. Sharing, posting, uploading, mentioning its contents, copying or quoting from it is a breach of
confidentiality that enables Trusted to to claim compensation for damages in the amount of EUR 10.000 per day for as long as the breach exists.